Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Household invention idea

Do you know what this world really needs? Labeled sponges. Yes, I do believe this would create family harmony which ultimately leads to world peace. Think about it. Labeled sponges means you'll never have to say or hear this again. "Honey, you mixed up the sponges again. I told you the pink one is for the dishes and the blue one is for the tubs. Ugh! This is so gross!" I've tried labeling our sponges myself with permanent marker. Guess what? It wasn't so permanent. And yeah, we should be able to remember how we've assigned our sponges but.....well....we just don't. So listen up Chore Boy! Forget the pretty little patterns on the scouring pad side. Just produce pads with sewn in labels.

My suggestions are:
kitchen
bath
dishes
gross stuff
really really gross stuff

C'mon I know you can do it. Make the world a better place today! :)

No comments: